How To Enter
Please note: this is not an application.
- Complete your application online between February 5, 2018 and March 5, 2018.
- Provide two high-resolution photos of your product, service, materials, or process.
Entry Rules and Qualifications
Contact us for any questions about your submission eligibility.
- Applications are due through the online entry form by March 5, 2018.
- Must be a NAFCU Services Preferred Partner to enter.
- Entries may include technology, products, services, media campaigns, processes, marketing campaigns, educational content, and/or any combination thereof.
- Partners may enter multiple applications within their exclusive partner solution category.
- The nominated innovation must have been introduced, revised, or re-launched between January 1, 2017 and February 1, 2018. This includes software updates and new versions of product lines.
Entries will be judged by a committee of industry trade journalists, credit union executives, and marketing professionals. Nominated solutions are evaluated on:
- Novelty of approach: what is unprecedented or progressive about this entry?
- Value to industry: what impact does this entry have on credit union success? (Qualities may include: revenue enhancement, cost reduction, time to payback of any required investment; operational enhancement; membership and growth retention; digital engagement; security enhancements. Metrics are advantageous.)
- February 5: Application process opens
- March 5: Application process closes
- March - April: Judging period
- May: Finalists announced
- June 19-22: Innovation Award Winners presented at NAFCU's Annual Conference in Seattle, WA
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through a NAFCU press release announcing all finalists.
- Promotion through various social media channels.
- Recognition on the NAFCU website.
- Strategic advertisement in the NAFCU Annual Conference Experience Guide given to all attendees.
Award Winner Benefits
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through a NAFCU press release announcing all winners.
- Extensive promotion through various social media channels and ads in NAFCU's daily e-newsletter, NAFCU Today.
- A comprehensive media/press packet for your company's use.
- Company feature on NAFCU.org website.
- Widespread recognition through announcements and VIP Reception during the NAFCU Annual Conference.
- A crystal 2018 Preferred Partners Innovation Award to display in your conference booth and in your company's trophy case.
- 2018 Preferred Partner Innovation Award logo for use on product packaging and advertising materials.
- Listing in the July/August 2018 issue of NAFCU Journal, NAFCU's flagship publication distributed to over 5,000 credit union executives.
- Innovation Award logo next to your company listing in NAFCU Journal magazine and on the NAFCU website.
- Innovation Recognition Banner for your Annual Conference exhibit table (a gift to your organization that can be reused at future conferences/exhibits).
- Interview opportunity with CUbroadcast’s Mike Lawson.
- Acknowledgment in NAFCU webcast advertisements.
- Recognition at NAFCU Conferences.