Unfortunately, strategic planning often ends up being an exercise that does not provide tangible value and is not used effectively to make decisions. In fact, the resulting information is often hard to measure and communicate broadly. A credit union's strategy should clearly articulate the organization's short and long-term goals and objectives that will drive the direction and path to the credit union's desired destination.
Join us for this webinar to learn a framework for more effective strategic planning and how to use strategic planning to drive strategic decision making. We will cover:
- Common flaws of strategic planning
- How to identify areas for improving the credit union’s strategic planning process
- How to best incorporate strategic objectives in decision making
- How to reinforce the improved strategic planning-strategic decision making process
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the live webcast and on-demand recording until February 22, 2019.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend?
- Credit Union Board of Directors
- Executive Vice Presidents
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCVEs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webcast.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn a framework for more effective strategic planning and how to use strategic planning to drive strategic decision making. We will cover common flaws of strategic planning; how to identify areas for improving the credit union’s strategic planning process; how to best incorporate strategic objectives in decision making; and how to reinforce the improved strategic planning-strategic decision making process.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Business Management & Organization – Non-Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.