The May-June 2018 issue is here!
The May-June issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
Featured in this issue:
- In Cybersecurity We Trust?
Keeping a credit union’s data safe should be a top priority.
- The New Landscape of Mobile Banking
Here’s the past, present and future of mobile banking—from browser-based banking to facial recognition technology.
- 2018 Annual Conference Exhibitor Directory
- From the Chair: NAFCU - A Successful Past and a Bright Future
- Washington and Industry Briefs: The NCUSIF Distribution by the Numbers
- Growth Strategies: Finding the Right Content Mix for Growth
- Executive Spotlight: Joseph Newberry, President and CEO, Redstone Federal Credit Union, Huntsville, Alabama
- Management Insight: Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Compliance Central: The MLA Blindsides Again: The Rule’s Effect on Vehicle Lending
- Inside NAFCU Services: Top 5 Critical Threats to Credit Union Cybersecurity
- From the President's Desk: The Time to Act Is Now
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Pamela Brossman, Senior Editor (email@example.com)
- Rebekah Rast, Senior Associate Director of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)